Sunday 13 January 2013

We're back!


We're back from a great holiday in Fuerteventura.
I'll bore you with some photos in due time.
~
Meanwhile ...
What better way to celebrate your 75th birthday than in your birthday suit
and skinny dipping off the wonderful naturist area at El Cotillo lagoons
and swimming in crystal clear, warm Atlantic waters.
I have purposely put in the out-of-focus shot.
Don't want to frighten the horses!
~
A very Happy New Year to everyone
and a warm welcome to some new followers that have joined me while I have been away.
~
Ann x

5 comments:

Kath said...

How wonderful. SOunds like a holiday you won't ever forget.
happy New year to you too Ann x

mrsnesbitt said...

Welcome home - tis snowing here so your photographs warmed the cockles of my heart!

Happy New Year.

foreveryoung said...

Yes, our cockles need warming too, after leaving the sunshine, so the 13 tog duvet is very welcome! Ann x

foreveryoung said...

Yes, our cockles need warming too, after leaving the sunshine, so the 13 tog duvet is very welcome! Ann x

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Sounds glorious. I do like the phrase about not wanting to frighten the horses! Made me laugh. xx