Tuesday 29 July 2014

Sympathy required .....


So much for my fab swim! 
~
On the way in to the sea I trod on a stone/pebble/rock! 
~
Jolly painful. Been limping ever since. 
~
Verdict this morning at A & E - chipped bones in two of my left toes!!
~
4 to 6 weeks to heal!
At least I missed being plastered up to my knee!
Just keep the toes taped up.
~
Rest has been prescribed. Time to finish some books methinks.
~
Sympathy required.  
~
Had the chocolate. 
~
Just waiting for wine o'clock!
~
~
Sorry, Not a pretty sight
Apologies to all those that hate feet!
~
Ann x

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Had the same happen to me a few years ago, Take care to allow the healing process. Not too much of the wine o'clock, don't want you falling over and doing more damage. Get Well soon

Perranlady said...

Oh dear ! sorry to see the poorly foot !
Did a similar thing years ago on Scilly - banged into a stone, didn't realise the toe was broken and limped around for 10 days thinking it was just bruised - when I got home was told I should have taped the toes together - got a bent toe now ! Hope yours starts to improve soon - sit in the garden and relax. Sue

mrsnesbitt said...

For a person who despises feet I must say I find yours quite lovely! lol!