Wednesday 15 October 2014

A Cornish Wedding ...

As I told you, the 'Drama Queen' quilt was made as a wedding gift for my niece.
I rolled it up and placed it surrounded by tissue paper in a colourful
peacock patterned box.
(Please click on the pictures to get a better view.)
~

Tied up with a white ribbon it was ready for presentation

Jenny and Ben loved it.
I was so pleased and happy that I had made it for them.
After signing the register
A very happy couple.
Even the vicar wore red and white!
The back of Jenny's dress was beautiful
~
And the bride wore red shoes.

Striking red and white wedding cake
(Ben supports Arsenal!)
and Ella, their dog, came too!
~
Jen and Ben with their aunties
Me and my three sisters!
My youngest sister is Jenny's Mum.

A beautiful end to a beautiful day.
~
Ann x

1 comment:

mrsnesbitt said...

would love the gossip!